Bracker’s is pleased to share that we are now open 6 days a week to meet the demands of our clay community while still prioritizng staff health and social distancing. Our regular hours for the foreseeable future will be Monday-Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-3.
Note: We will be closed for the Independence Day Holiday Friday, Saturday and Monday to give our employees a nice long weekend break
We typically have fewer staff members in the building and work hard to maintain safe social distancing practices. To compensate, we have taken a lot of steps to improve our efficiency and get your orders ready to be picked up or shipped out ASAP. For our local customers who know exactly what they want, we recommend continuing to use our contactless pickup, available from 10am-4pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday :
- Call and place your order or use our online store to shop and select the contactless pickup option.
- We will put together your order and then you will receive an email when ready for pickup.
- When you arrive at Brackers, please drive directly to our loading area (in the corner of the building). Honk your horn and/or call us 785.841.4750 to notify us you are here and your order will be brought to you.
- Please if you have a fever or a cough, or anyone in your house does, do not come to pick up your order, or request that your order be boxed and placed outside for you to obtain without human interaction.
For those of you who want to browse and explore the store. We are continuing to offer appointment shopping for July available from 10am-4pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday:
- Sign up for a time online
- Time slots are 20 minutes, but you can sign up for more than one slot
- Masks are required for the duration of your shopping appointment
- Your temperature will be taken at the door and must be below 100ºF
- You will be given a pair of nitrile gloves to wear during your shopping appointment.
We also continue to ship daily via UPS and US Mail or via Truck for larger orders. We are doing some deliveries (driveway only, no inside deliveries right now), but with proper precautions being taken, time-frames are delayed. We are also actively beginning to schedule and plan our fall school deliveries, if that might apply to you, please feel free to get in touch with us regarding your needs and plans for the fall semester.