Welcome to 2012! This is an exciting year for us, because in June, Bracker’s will be 30 years old! June 28th is our official “birthday” but we’ll be celebrating the entire last week of June with a variety of events and specials.
But why wait until June? Let’s start the celebration early with a fun little contest:
We need new shirts…And on our new shirts, we want a fresh 30th anniversary image (and optional slogan to accompany it). So start your creative engines, because we will be accepting t-shirt designs from now until April 21st. Winner of the contest (there *may* be more than one) gets a $50 Bracker’s Gift Certificate AND the shirt, autographed by Anne W. Bracker.
Submissions can be emailed, snail-mailed, hand-delivered, ftp’ed, esp’ed, or any other method you can think of (we do suggest that you confirm that we received your design)
While we don’t want to limit creativity, we do have a few suggestions:
- We are more likely to select an image that requires only one ink color.
- We are more likely to select an image intended for the back of the t-shirt only. (We will likely use the regular Bracker’s Logo for the heart print, although if you want to create a heart-print for the front and a full back…then hey, go for it!)
- If design is hand-drawn or not vector artwork, please submit by April 14th to allow extra time to computerize the design.
- If you are planning to use the Bracker’s logo in your design, please contact us and we can send you the artwork in the format that works best for you.
- Bracker’s reserves the right to make some modifications to your artwork prior to printing on t-shirts
- Winning design(s) become property of Bracker’s
- Bracker’s does not guarantee that its 30th anniversary t-shirt design will be chosen from this contest.