Believe it or not, at some point, schools are going to reopen….While we aren’t quite sure when it will be or what that will look like yet, but we are definitely preparing for the needs of the ceramics classes, and all of you teachers can rest assured that we have clay for you, and we are standing by ready to help you with whatever challenges you may be facing this fall.
Traditionally, this is the time of year when we first start receiving orders for the fall semester, orders that we spend the summer putting together and delivering or shipping so that you are prepared to start the year. Despite Covid-19, the fall order rush is already starting! To help us all to process orders efficiently, please note the following suggestions:
- Feel free to use our online store to help you get pricing on products and shipping costs to fill out your requisition.
- If you have a purchase order, email it to us at email@example.com, it is helpful to include a note that it is for fall delivery. You do not need to order via our website if your purchase order is itemized.
- If you are ordering with a purchasing card, submit the order online. Please include a comment such as :
- Bill now, delivery summer/fall
- Bill and deliver now
- Bill & deliver summer/fall